Volunteering Opportunities in Germany
Zugvögel a Germany based non-government organization working for diverse intercultural exchange between countries of Global South and Global North. It seeks to strengthen awareness and critical engagement with future development issues and to establish the understanding of global interactions to inspire society of the idea of global interaction.
As a coordinating partner for Zugvögel’s volunteering programme, BEYOND-Nepal hereby announce applications from the highly motivated, dynamic, energetic and carrier-oriented youths for this volunteering programme.
The programme is for 1 year starting from September 2016 in which Nepalese youths will get volunteering opportunities. All the necessary cost during stay in Germany, and two way flight tickets, will be covered by the Zugvögel for selected candidates.
Required Competencies for this programme.
• Age : 20-29 years
• Having valid Passport ( Mandatory)
• Academic Qualification: – At least +2 levels passed.
• Currently not involved in any jobs.
• Is able to volunteering for two month during selection process. ( Un paid)
• Knowledge of German language A1 level ( can do during selection process)
• Recommendation from two referees. ( Mandatory)
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their application, answering the following 3 question along with their personal details.
• Why do you want to do volunteering in abroad?
• What do you want to learn involving yourself in volunteering?
• What will you do for your home country/people after returning?
The last date of submitting application is Feb 17th 2016 by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org .